Please note: If you would like a bulk order for your studio store please contact us for a wholesale price.
Why Toe Socks ?
Toe separated socks have many benefits for your feet. The foot has evolved with separated toes to achieve optimum balance and flexibility. TOETOE® socks encourage better foot function and improved circulation and temperature control. The close fitting design improves foot hygiene by eliminating the bacteria friendly environment found in conventional socks. With TOETOE® there is no skin on skin friction ensuring blistering does not occur. Wearing TOETOE® is as comfortable as being barefoot.
What are the benefits ?
- When your toes are encouraged to move independently your foot functions better, this in turn improves your brain’s spatial awareness and assists in improving balance and posture.
- Moving the toes involves muscular contraction which in turn helps improve blood circulation through the foot. This keeps your feet at the right temperature – not too hot, not too cold.
- Moving your toes helps to maintain the correct alignment of the bones, making your feet look and feel better. Encouraging toe movement by separating the toes can even improve the shape of toes “damaged” by ill-fitting footwear.
- Conventional socks allow moisture to build up between the toes creating a perfect environment for bacteria and fungi to grow – this is what causes embarrassing foot odour. The close fitting design of TOETOE helps wick moisture away from the foot eliminating odour and preventing infection such as Athlete’s Foot.
- 10 years of design changes and textile development have produced the most comfortable socks you will ever wear. 85% of wearers say they would never go back to conventional socks.
- Blisters between your toes are formed when skin rubs against skin. The design of TOETOE socks prevents toes rubbing together when you walk, run, jog, play sport or workout, stopping them from blistering.