Course Dates For Smeaton Grange:
Who should attend this course?
Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates matwork instructors and Allied Health professionals providing rehabilitation who want to work more effectively with their clients
Why This Course?
- Knowing Barrels repertoire is a real bonus for working in a Pilates studio and other Allied Health Clinics
- It is also great for rehabilitation, general stretching and mobilising the spine in all planes of movement
- Barrels can be used to provide additional intensity in exercise programs where greater strength and stability are required
- Barrels have multiple applications from rehabilitation to working with elite athletes and are perfect tools for helping clients reach their health and fitness goals
- Barrels provide excellent spinal support when moving into full spinal extension or lateral flexion
Studies in, the Allied Health Professions or Pilates Matwork
Pre-Course Study: 2 hours
Course Duration: 1/2 day
Course Materials: Short Course Manual – Barrels Repertoire
Bonus: Receive a 10% discount on Align-Pilates Equipment
Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU505 Teach Barrel repertoire.
- Developing a session plan based on the Tensegrity 8 Part SystemTM and delivery of the session plan to client(s) in your workplace, working with Barrels repertoire
- Knowledge Assessment of the Cadillac repertoire
- Practical Assessment of Barrel repertoire during the workshop
Price for optional assessment (PILEQU505) Teach Barrel repertoire: $150