The Align-Pilates Ladder Barrel
The Ladder Barrel is designed to operate the core muscles. It challenges the postural muscles with emphasis on strengthening and improving the range of movement, whilst developing spinal flexibility and lengthening the muscles.
Exercises performed on this equipment challenge the abdominal and waist muscles and strengthen the spinal cord, whilst improving flexibility.
Introducing Align-Pilates’ all new Ladder Barrel. Offering the largest range of adjustment on the market and free standing platforms, the Align-Pilates Ladder Barrel suits the widest range of body shapes.
Ladder Barrels are a great addition to any studio and are ideal for challenging the abdominal and waist muscles, strengthening the spinal cord and improving flexibility.
The Align-Pilates Ladder Barrel features an all new steel frame for added durability and solid maple ladder rungs. The ladder barrel remains the most adjustable on the market, offering an unmatched 31 cm of travel, both opening and closing more than our competitors for maximum flexibility.
- Super strong powder coated steel frame for added strength, durability and stability
- Solid North American Maple ladder rungs
- Adjustable feet ensure smooth adjustment of the barrel
- Dimensions when fully built: 105cm (H) x 90cm (W) x 135cm (L)
- Two Padded standing boards worth over £100!
- 120 days upholstery
- 1 year moving parts
- 5 year timber / frame / welds.
Please refer to the Warranty specifications for further information.