Align-Pilates Split Pedal Wunda Chair
The Align-Pilates chair offers a choice of 16 spring positions and 2 spring strengths to provide a wide variety of resistances.
The removable handles adjust easily via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob and offer a height range from 115 cm to 145 cm. The pedals are easily joined or separated using a simple locking slider underneath the pedals.
Wheels allow for easy movement of the apparatus.
- Maple veneered marine ply on steel frame for excellent structural strength.
- Rattle free handles with easy and secure adjustment.
- Single or split pedal functionality.
- Seat height matches that of the Align-Pilates Full Trapeze Table and A2RII reformer with 64 cm rehabilitation leg option.
- Handles can be used in the reformer Jump Board slots for added exercise options.
- Dimensions: 64 cm (H) x 55 cm (W) x 82.5 cm (D)
The Align-Pilates chair has been rated in Europe as the ‘Worlds best’ looking and functioning Split Pedal Combo Chair. In Australia we are yet to hear for ourselves just how good it is.
- Align-Pilates Split Pedal Combo Chair
- Spring Package included – 2 “strong” & 2 x Extra Strong – Our finest nickel plated music wire springs.
- NOTE : This product is supplied flat packed. Assembly can take up to 1-2 hours. We are more than happy to assemble for you but please contact us to discuss.
- 120 days Upholstery
- 1 year moving parts
- 5 years on frame.
Please refer to Warranty specifications for further information.