Align-Pilates CX-1000 Pro – Full Trapeze Bundle
The C2 Pro Pilates reformer and full trapeze bundle is the perfect way to save on costs but not on performance.
No doubt that most innovative Aluminium/Steel Reformer in the world today. No other Reformer has the option of Full Trapeze in this format
The C2 Pro is a full feature performance reformer that uses many of the same quality components as the larger Align-Pilates A2RII Reformer.
- Commercial warranty – perfect for Studio and home use.
- Leg extension option raises height from 24 cm to 42 cm .
- Space saving – the CX1000 Pro is wheeled & easy to move and store, it can be stood up against a wall or free stands with the optional leg extensions. Can be stacked in head to toe format. (These storage options are not available with a half or full trapeze added).
- A generous 106 cm of carriage travel and comfortable 58 cm (W) x 91.5 cm (L) carriage.
- Total length 236 cm. Designed to fit under Australian standard ceiling height.
- Highly adjustable with: 4 spring bar, 4 footbar, 6 rope height positions and height adjustable feet.
- Anodized aluminium runners with matched 4 wheel system for smooth & maintenance free operation.
- Ships 80% assembled and ready to use. Weighs only 49Kg. (Carriage is packed separately.)
- Optional Jump Board or Trampoline (Also fits Stott Cardio Rebound Trampoline)
- Removable Shoulder Pads.
- One step rope adjust to adjust both at once.
Passed Cycle Testing to European ISO Standard 20957 Class S – a requirement for all commercially used Stationary Training Equipment used in Europe :
Testing ISO 20957 Class S Cycle Tested for maximum user weight of 150Kg
ISO Test spec – Pull the carriage using the reformer ropes for 80% of maximum travel distance – performing the motion smoothly with no shocks with:
- All springs attached
- Carriage loaded with max user weight limit of 150Kg
- Rope pulleys set in the highest position on the Rope riser for maximum leverage
- Test standard for class S (commercial use) is 100,000 cyclesThe CX1000 PRO test was conducted in May 2016 for over 106,000 cycles. The reformer was fully operational at the end of the testing.
- Align-Pilates C2-Pro Pilates reformer with Standard Legs (42 cm)
- CX-1000 – Pro FULL Trapeze Tower & brackets
- Part A Platform Extender
- Part B Mattress converter
- Solid maple standing platform,
- Adjustable foot strap,
- Pair Silent double loop handles and Silent ropes,
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs (2 x Light (Blue), 2 x Medium (Red), 1 x Strong (Green)).
- DVD X 2 – Beginner Pilates level 1 and Cardio Workout (Using Jump Board – available separately)
“We purchased 3 of the CX1000 reformers from Pilates Reformers Australia and are very happy with both the quality of the machines and the service. The quality of the machine is fantastic. They are super easy to setup from the box. The ordering process and delivery process was streamlined, timely and smooth, and our clients love exercising on the Cx1000.”
Wade Brennan Physio
“I love these reformers, I use them in their low style and stack them vertically at the back of the studio. Set up or pack up of my ten reformers takes less than 10 minutes. This low style is perfect for group classes and the timber, metal and black combination of materials looks amazing. The cx 1000 is easy to use and clients love it. I also run a separate jump-board class which is really popular. Really impressed with service and value from Pilates Reformers Australia.”
Santosha Pilates & Yoga Studio Richmond NSW
Hi Adrian Just thought I would let you know that the machine arrived safe and sound. Thanks for your help and advice with this purchase, it is very much appreciated. This reformer is exactly what I was after, so I am extremely happy! Cheers, Anna