Align-Pilates C2 PRO
C2 Pro (WL)
The all ‘NEW’ Align-Pilates C2 Pro (WL)
The latest Reformer from Align Pilates. Similar to the CX-1000 Pro but with some outstanding new features.
- Longer travel
- Longer carriage to cater for longer torsos.
- Patented Silent Pulley system to reduce noise.
- Lockable Footbar
- New shaped runner which provides a constant smooth glide.
- Includes the latest High Strength wheels for reduced maintenance.
Currently only available with the premium woodlook finish. ( Tougher than plain Annodised finish and looks exactly like wood.)
The C2 Pro WL uses some of the latest printing technology, giving us a product which does look exactly like wood. The beauty of the print is it has an extremely tough finish with the soft look of wood.
Not to mention the strength and longevity of steel and all the accessories of the CX-1000 Pro models.
We are proud to say this is a World first in Reformers and as per all our Align products, it’s a combination of Australian and British design.
- Commercial warranty – perfect for Studio and home use.
- Optional Half Trapeze
- Optional Full Trapeze
- Leg extension option raises height from 24 cm to 42cm .
- Space saving – the C2 Pro is wheeled & easy to move and store, it can be stood up against a wallor *free stands with the optional leg extensions. Can be stacked in head to toe format.
- Standard sized reformer, with a generous 105.5cm of carriage travel and comfortable 58cm (w)x 90.5cm (L) carriage.
- Total length 239 cm. Designed to fit under Australian standard ceiling height. (240 cm) (Note : Removing Pulley adjustment knobs can reduce length further)
- Highly adjustable with: 4 spring bar, 4 footbar, 6 rope height positions and height adjustable feet.
- Anodized aluminium runners with matched 4 wheel system for smooth & maintenance free operation.
- Ships 80% assembled and ready to use. Weighs only 49Kg. (Carriage is packed separately.)
- Optional Jump Board or Trampoline (Also fits Patented Stott Pilates Cardio Rebound Trampoline)
- Removable Shoulder Pads.
- One step rope adjust to adjust both at once.
- Lockable Footbar.
Passed Cycle Testing to European ISO Standard 20957 Class S – a requirement for all commercially used Stationary Training Equipment used in Europe :
Testing ISO 20957 Class S Cycle Tested for maximum user weight of 150Kg
ISO Test spec – Pull the carriage using the reformer ropes for 80% of maximum travel distance – performing the motion smoothly with no shocks with:
- All springs attached
- Carriage loaded with max user weight limit of 150Kg
- Rope pulleys set in the highest position on the Rope riser for maximum leverage
- Test standard for class S (commercial use) is 100,000 cyclesThe CX1000 PRO test was conducted in May 2016 for over 106,000 cycles. The reformer was fully operational at the end of the testing.
- Solid black standing platform,
- Adjustable foot strap,
- Pair Silent double loop handles and Silent ropes,
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs (2 x Light (Blue), 2 x Medium (Red), 1 x Strong (Green)).
- DVD X 2 – Beginner Pilates level 1 and Cardio Workout (Using Jump Board – available separately)
Adrian, Thank you so much !
This is the best reformer I’ve ever been on, so quiet and smooth and MINE. I’m a very happy lady.
Thanks so much for your excellent service and help. I will be recommending you for sure !
“We purchased 3 of the CX1000 reformers from Pilates Reformers Australia and are very happy with both the quality of the machines and the service. The quality of the machine is fantastic. They are super easy to setup from the box. The ordering process and delivery process was streamlined, timely and smooth, and our clients love exercising on the Cx1000.”
Wade Brennan Physio
“I love these reformers, I use them in their low style and stack them vertically at the back of the studio. Set up or pack up of my ten reformers takes less than 10 minutes. This low style is perfect for group classes and the timber, metal and black combination of materials looks amazing. The cx 1000 is easy to use and clients love it. I also run a separate jump-board class which is really popular. Really impressed with service and value from Pilates Reformers Australia.”
Santosha Pilates & Yoga Studio Richmond NSW
Hi Adrian Just thought I would let you know that the machine arrived safe and sound. Thanks for your help and advice with this purchase, it is very much appreciated. This reformer is exactly what I was after, so I am extremely happy! Cheers, Anna
- 120 days upholstery
- 1 year moving parts
- 2 years springs (rated to 27.5 hrs per week)
- 10 years frame. (Limited lifetime Warranty)