Align-Pilates C2 Pro Aluminium
- Product Description
- Product Features
- Product Specifications
- Product Videos and Assembly guide
C2 Pro Aluminium
The all ‘NEW’ Align-Pilates C2 Pro Aluminium
October 2017 sees the launch of the latest iteration of the bestselling C Series Pilates Reformer from Align-Pilates. The original CX Pilates reformer launched in 2014 breaking new ground in the European Pilates community, by introducing a commercially warranted reformer for only a shade over A$2200.
Now in its 5th generation the C2 Pro replaces the C1 Pro, which launched in late 2016. Whilst the C1 Pro introduced a raft of new functionality to the earlier C1 Reformers, including the potential for either full or half cadillac frames, the C2 Pro brings major performance improvements to the series, together with a host of subtle refinements that together make this the leading reformer in its class, whilst still offering unrivaled value for money.
The C2 Pro can be adapted with the use of brackets to take either a Half Cadillac Tower or Full Cadillac and like it’s predecessors, it has the ability to free-stand (when not attached to a Half/Full Cadillac). The Align-Pilates C2 Pro Pilates Reformer is a full feature performance Pilates reformer, which uses many of the same quality components as its bigger brother, the A2RII.
The C2 Pro reformer – use it, love it, wheel it, stand it, jump with it, mat convert it, stack it, raise it, tower or trapeze it……one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home. Components from the C2 Pro like the full and half cadillac frame are also cross compatible with A Series machines giving you additional possibilities as your studio grows.
- Class leading travel:now 106.5cm up from 100.5cm on previous models
- Long carriage now increased to 92cm up from 86cm on previous models
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simulataneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 3 position head rest
- Space saving – The C2-Pro is wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked or stood against a wall. It can “free stand” when selected with the extension leg option
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with new self-centering carriage for smooth
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”)
Passed Cycle Testing to European ISO Standard 20957 Class S – a requirement for all commercially used Stationary Training Equipment used in Europe :
Testing ISO 20957 Class S Cycle Tested for maximum user weight of 150Kg
ISO Test spec – Pull the carriage using the reformer ropes for 80% of maximum travel distance – performing the motion smoothly with no shocks with:
- All springs attached
- Carriage loaded with max user weight limit of 150Kg
- Rope pulleys set in the highest position on the Rope riser for maximum leverage
- Test standard for class S (commercial use) is 100,000 cyclesThe CX1000 PRO test was conducted in May 2016 for over 106,000 cycles. The reformer was fully operational at the end of the testing.
- Reformer only:235 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions:235 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage:238cm
- Weight:59kg (GW)
- Adjustable foot strap,
- Pair Silent double loop handles and Silent ropes,
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs (2 x Light (Blue), 2 x Medium (Red), 1 x Strong (Green)).
- DVD X 2 – Beginner Pilates level 1 and Cardio Workout (Using Jump Board – available separately)
The Align-Pilates C1-Pro reformer is compatible with;
- Jump Board for C1 series F series and H series reformers, Jump Board
- Half Cadillac frame Half Cadillac(bracket required)
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
- Platform extender
- Full Cadillac frame
Differences between the C2 Pro reformer and its predecessor the C1 Pro Pilates Reformer:
- 6cm of extra the travel allowing for a class leading 106.5cm of travel in the same footprint as the C1 Pro
- An extra 6cm of useable length on the reformer carriage (now 73cm from the shoulder rest or 92cm long in total) making the machine better suited to taller people, but taking up no more space than the previous C models!
- A new internal runner design with a self-centering carriage, and new self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for the smoothest and quietest ride possible, whilst reducing maintenance and cleaning requirements!
- New patented silent pulleys that eliminate noise from the pulley and pulley spring which combined with the existing silent ropes and handles make the reformer the quietest available
- The foot bar is now lockable with a single locking pin that has a slot to store the pin when not in use
Compatibility with other C Series reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible eg/ the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro’s in the same studio as C1* reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is almost 100% backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles
I recently purchased an Align CX1000 PRO reformer, extension legs, Platform Extender, Sitting Box and Rotation Discs from Orbit Fitness.I would just like to say that I am very happy and impressed with the reformer, I have been doing remedial Pilate twice a week for 5 years and am having to have more surgery soon. Having the reformer at home has enabled me to do more pre-hab and will enable me to do more re-hab. I credit Pilates and the Reformer for assisting me greatly to keep my mobility.
I looked long and hard at Reformers for about 12 months before deciding to purchase, I was very interested in the Stott but the price is just too expensive. I spoke to Adrian and then tried one out at Orbit in Melville in WA.
I have found the Align to be equally as good and considerably better value for money!
Thanks Align Very kind regards Beth Radaich
“We purchased 3 of the CX1000 reformers from Pilates Reformers Australia and are very happy with both the quality of the machines and the service. The quality of the machine is fantastic. They are super easy to setup from the box. The ordering process and delivery process was streamlined, timely and smooth, and our clients love exercising on the Cx1000.”
Wade Brennan Physio
“I love these reformers, I use them in their low style and stack them vertically at the back of the studio. Set up or pack up of my ten reformers takes less than 10 minutes. This low style is perfect for group classes and the timber, metal and black combination of materials looks amazing. The cx 1000 is easy to use and clients love it. I also run a separate jump-board class which is really popular. Really impressed with service and value from Pilates Reformers Australia.”
Santosha Pilates & Yoga Studio Richmond NSW
Hi Adrian Just thought I would let you know that the machine arrived safe and sound. Thanks for your help and advice with this purchase, it is very much appreciated. This reformer is exactly what I was after, so I am extremely happy! Cheers, Anna
- 120 days upholstery
- 1 year moving parts
- 2 years springs (rated to 27.5 hrs per week)
- 10 years frame. (Limited lifetime Warranty)