Course Dates 2018 for Smeaton Grange:
- Friday 6 July & Saturday 7 July
- Saturday 4 August & Sunday 5 August
- Saturday 8 September & Sunday 9 September
- Saturday 6 October & Sun 7 October
- Saturday 3 November & Sunday 4 November
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded the 52728WA Certificate IV in Contemporary Pilates and Teaching Methodology.
- Online Learning – 30 hours
- Classroom Delivery – 60 hours + 20 hours additional student clinics
- Self Study – 180 hours (minimum of 1 hr / day over duration of the course)
- Observation Hours – 10 hours
- Personal Practice – 50 hours
- Clinical Practice – 50 hours
- Total Hours – 400 hours
- Course Duration – 6 months
- Prerequisites – 30 hrs Pilates Practice (minimum) and capable of undertaking Pilates Repertoire.
The 52728WA Certificate IV in Contemporary Pilates and Teaching Methodology:
Covers the essential skills and knowledge for executing and instructing Pilates exercises and programs in a safe, effective and contemporary manner applying sound knowledge of the philosophical and mechanical Pilates principles, fundamental anatomy, physiology and biomechanics, Neuromuscular fundamentals Structural Kinesiology, as well as specific teaching methodology.
On completion of the Certificate IV you will be able to demonstrate a range of well-developed skills applicable in health and fitness settings.
Work at this level may be undertaken independently or under guidance and/or supervision.
For more information please view the Course Overview document:
Course Pricing 2018:
Course Cost – $3,900
$500 Deposit within 2 weeks of enrolling +
$826 Learner Materials Fee within 4 weeks of enrolling and prior to attendance at the 1st Workshop
Both Deposit and Learner Materials Fee must be paid prior to attendance at the 1st workshop
Balance is paid over the duration of the course. Talk to your nearest Course Provider for specific options.
Talk to your Course Provider for your specific payment plan