Course Dates For Smeaton Grange:
28 October 2018
Who should attend this course?
Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates Instructors and other Allied Health professionals
Why This Course?
- Knowing the Cadillac provides a real bonus for working in a Pilates studio
- The Cadillac is a great way of working with pregnant clients as you can prescribe sitting and standing exercises with the use of the various springs and bars
- It is also great for rehabilitation, balance, and coordination, especially with elderly clients
- The Cadillac has multiple uses, from working with rehab clients to working with elite athletes
Studies in, the Allied Health Professions or Pilates Matwork
Pre-Course Study: 2 hours
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Materials: Short Course Manual – The Cadillac
Bonus: Receive a 10% discount on Align-Pilates equipment.
Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU504 Teach Cadillac repertoire. Additional assessment activities are required.
- Developing a session plan based on the Tensegrity 8 Part SystemTM and delivery of the session plan to client(s) in your workplace, working with the Cadillac repertoire
- Knowledge Assessment of the Cadillac repertoire
- Practical Assessment of The Cadillac repertoire during the Cadillac workshop
Price for optional assessment (PILEQU504) Teach Reformer: $150